HELP your employees to be HAPPIER and HEALTHIER
What is Workplace Wellbeing?
Workplaces should be productive, focused and full of energy. All too often they are fertile ground for mental, emotional and physical stress, whether it’s pressure to reach targets, an ever increasing workload, heavy responsibilities on our shoulders or simply the way we sit at our desks, stand in a shop or endure physical labour day in day out. It’s easy to see how tension in bodies and minds can build often resulting in:
- Headaches (most offices should buy shares in ibuprofen!)
- Neck/Shoulder/Back pain
- Feelings of anxiety
- Low energy
- Low mood
- Poor digestion
- Lowered immunity
On top of this, we often make bad lifestyle choices when there’s not much time to think about what to eat for lunch, few opportunities for exercise or we crave sugar laden foods to boost our energy.
Sick days cost the UK economy 1.44 billion in 2015 and stress is a key cause, whether directly or indirectly through diseases caused by lowered immune systems. 43% of the UK workforce say they experience stress more than 50% of the time.
Customers and heavy workloads can’t magically disappear, but so much can be done to equip employees with better resilience, to prevent ill health and absence and generally bring bounce back into the workplace! This is why a whopping 70% of fortune 500 companies have a staff wellbeing programme, to improve staff wellbeing and productivity and reduce both absences and employment costs.
What do Workplace Wellbeing services involve?
Peachy Wellbeing offer a flexible workplace wellbeing solution to suit your company size and needs.
Regular Massage sessions for individual staff
- 10-20 minute shoulder, neck and head massages
- Regular ‘Drop in’ or pre-booked/scheduled treatments
- Once a week, fortnightly or monthly
- Subsidised full massage treatments
One to one Wellbeing Coaching
- One off, drop in or regular one to one sessions
- Ideal for individuals who may need more support and guidance
- Lunch break and after work sessions to suit
- Morning group meditation sessions (10-20 minutes) to encourage staff to breathe deeply, calm and centre before a busy day
- Regular or one off
Workplace Wellbeing Workshop
- 1-2 hour workshops held onsite
- Addresses: healthy eating and lifestyle habits, how to improve energy and focus, stress reducing techniques and a couple of useful yoga postures
- Equips staff with the knowledge and motivation to improve their wellbeing, through tweaks to their daily habits and understanding how to be resilient to stress
How will my company benefit?
Depending on what you wish to achieve, raising the wellbeing of your staff will:
- Reduce stress and the entourage of issues that come with it
- Encourage healthier lifestyles, which in turn improves immune systems, improves focus and drive and results in a happier workforce
- Act as an incentive, making employees feel more supported and appreciated
- Reward your employees and improve their wellbeing
- Reduce sick days, improve morale and productivity
Contact us for more information or to discuss a package to suit your company’s needs.